Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What's in a name?

Have you ever noticed people grow "into" the name they are given 96% of the time?
So do couples choose based on that or on what is currently in and popular?
I can't imagine my brothers being any other name. While I don't dislike my name I've often wished it were something else way cooler or atleast more distinctive. Atleast my middle name is different and I guess that's good.
Can you imagine Elvis with any other first name? How about Liberace? And you have to admit Albert Einstein quite fit him didn't it? On the other hand Inspektor Pilot or Moonunit might find themselves in that other 4%.

1 comment:

wildmary said...

I love your name!! It's just as cool as can be. Ok, so it's mine, too. We must have some things in common if we share a name. Come to think of it, we are pretty compatible and equally awesome!