Friday, November 7, 2008

Rock Rug

Yesterday a "Peaburger" from Dave, today a rock rug from me!
Have you ever wondered what to do with the rocks you pick up
at the beach? Ok, so you don't pick them up. Some of us (and you
know who you are) do and they've been collecting over the years.
After seeing one of these in a few resort town shops for like $60
my friend Paula and I decided to do one ourselves.
Here's mine and I'm sure Paula's will be done soon! I love it and it'll go
outside next spring on our patio golfside. Mark can scrape his dirt off
really well w/this rug.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dave said...

Wow! That is way more cool than a peaburger. Will you make us an entire patio like that? :)

wildmary said...

That's awesome, Mar! You'll have to let me know what kind of glue that was. I want to try it with Petoskey stones some time. BTW, I love reading your blog...keep it up!

Unknown said...

E6000 in a grey tube