Sunday, November 9, 2008

Spagetti like Mom's


These days not many people make their own spagetti sauce from scratch. And even fewer ,in my estimation, can come close to my dear Mom's. Well folks .........my friend Jane's can as Mark will attest to as well (he's had both too). Instead of Jane holding a toast out for a pic .....I toast her here and now for making a sauce so like the best cook I've ever known made.....Mom's. Here's to you Jane!
Now if I could just get her receipe......................
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindsay said...

Geez, Dad...couldn't stop eating for a breif photo opp? Musta been good!

wildmary said...

According to my kids, my mom's specialty was soups. They were all good - creamy, brothy, whatever. I think it was because the broths were made from bones and rich meats simmered all day on the stove and the creamy ones made from real cream (half and half?). They were goood. Right, boys?
I can vouch for the fact that your spaghetti sauce is special, Mar. Do you use your mom's recipe?