Monday, November 3, 2008

Hi.... welcome to my "world". It's 13 days and counting to "grandparenthood" for us.
It's almost as exciting as parenthood but without the everyday worries. We can't wait!
I expect to fall instantly in love and that he will become the most important person in the world to us. Everyone tells me you can't imagine how wonderful it is and that I will just have to "experience" it to know. Kinda like I've been telling my daughter about parenthood. It is hard to really tell someone how it changes you and you really do have to experience it! I'll be sleeping w/the phone next to my side of the bed for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

lindsay said...

Hello! Welcome to the world of blogging :)

wildmary said...

I love that you have a blog! Blog away and I'll watch for the big announcement. I'm excited, too!