Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shopping for signature

 
 

Yep, some things just speak to me when
I'm shopping. The reasons are apparent.
Right now I'm doing a housecall for
someone and her adjustable shelves that
flank the fireplace call out for a
"signature" piece with some personality.
Everything else we've incorporated looks
good but it's my opinion that rooms need
to have "something" that draws you in and
evokes a smile or some interest. I'm no
expert and can only go by my own what I
like. Here's a couple of my likes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindsay said...

Something about faces/bodies seems to draw you....like that joker guy you have hanging in the laundry room. These things tend to creep my out....I like the pig though :)

Unknown said...

everyone's different that's for sure........Poppy (in the laundry room) isn't for the faint of heart but you have to admit you do like most things I have in the house otherwise you wouldn't have asked me to "leave" them to you......