Saturday, September 12, 2009

A is for Alyson the artist

 


Today "our" Alyson was awarded the best in show for her category which was painting at the Art in the Park
show in Rockford. Alyson works with me at Baskets and is such a delightful young person that she gives you
hope for her generation's future. She embodies all that is good and is a credit to the parents who raised her.
She works hard at anything she does and she does it with flair. In all the years she's worked with me we've
been kindred spirits of sorts. Listening to each others project details and she's somewhat of an "outside the
box" person like I am. But she's on a whole other level than me. An art student at Kendall which she works
very hard at too. I expect someday she will be a force to be reckoned with and I will be able to say I knew her
when. Way to go Alyson! All of us "babes" are very proud of you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: