Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jim Jr

Happy Birthday Jim!

Today my much older brother turns 60. Seems like yesterday we were watching the friday nite
fights eating our popcorn and drinking our red pop! Imagine what it was like for me having follow
your act (straight A student)! What a great brother you have always been to me. I can remember
so many times going to you for advice and you were always thoughtful and forthcoming ,with as I
remember, sound and reasonable possibilities for me to ponder. Never telling me what to do .....just
giving me my options and your observations.
You've always had a calm and gentle nature I wished I possessed. Introspective, intelligent,
musically inclined along with a host of other positive traits. You've stayed true to the person you've
always been and made choices that haven't always been the "easy way". I admire you and love you
alot.
Sorry about all the times I said "Mom loves you better than me" and "you were her favorite"!
Tee Hee! I was only kidding!!! Seriously............Happy Birthday Jimmy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

almulou said...

And besides, he's the best husband in the world...