Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Picture


Every year my folks would have the 4 of us stand in front of the fireplace for
our Christmas picture. This summer while I was home in Escanaba visiting my
brothers we took our usual positions. We are as you can see a bit older. Thanks Al for another good picture.
I reflect on family at Christmas as do we all. It is the greatest gift after all. I wouldn't trade going through my life with these 3 for anything. They've made it a joy. Jim for his calm nature and sage advice throughout my life, Rich for true ability to be a friend not just to me but to nearly all he meets, Randy for the gift of laughter he's brought to all of us. Next to my husband and own 2 children, these 3 finish the circle of my heart. Merry Christmas Jim, Richard, and Randy..........I love you!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heatherbaby said...

Family is the best! I'm glad you're part of mine!

lindsay said...

Love this post, mom! You are so luck to have these 3 as brothers and I am equally as lucky to have them Uncles :)

wildmary said...

That's a great post, Mar! I feel the same way. We were both blessed with loving brothers and exceptional kids. Life is good! Merry Christmas to all of your family!

Unknown said...

Love u too Heatherbaby!

Bri said...

that's so cool