Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Aaron James

This is my grandnephew Aaron. I just love this picture of him taken by ?
He spent a month or two as my wallpaper I loved it so much. Isn't he a doll?
While he is your typical boy in most ways he is also a gentle loving little guy with
the biggest blue eyes you ever saw. I hate that I don't get to see him much and
when I do it takes awhile for him to warm up to me again.
Anyway, wanted to post him on my blog to show him that I think about him!
Also wanted to introduce him to my "followers" cause he is a doll!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heatherbaby said...

He is gorgeous! Great pic-looks like one my David would take!

almulou said...

I took that picture!

yes, he is the best...

Abuela Al

wildmary said...

I agree, great pic, Al. He's all boy, complete with dirt, bruises, and a casual pose.