Thursday, December 11, 2008

5032 Steps

This is what I enjoy about my daily walk. Even in the winter there is a joy in "steps".
I must truly be a Michigander if I find that each and every season is "worth it".
Lindsay says living in New Jersery she doesn't see enough snow and finds at times she
wishes they got more. Growing up I spent more time outside in the winter than inside.
I lived in ice skates and only came in to thaw my nose. Even when retirement finally comes
I will still spend atleast part of the winter months right here. Yes, there are the negative like
driving in it but the postives outweigh them. As I recently told Mary Wild Hansen, there is a
certain "quiet" that winter brings in it's snowy insulation that I truly love.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindsay said...

5032...and there's still many hours left in the day!

wildmary said...

Hello from another winter wonderland lover!