Friday, April 2, 2010

Miami Design District

 

One last post on the Keys and Miami trip. This year we took a two day side trip back up to Miami for a girl's day with Lonell, I, Patty and Monica hitting the Design District for the day. Needless to say it was great fun for me (and all) as I truly enjoy home decorating. Walking through the showrooms and galleries here was truly eye candy for me. I felt like I was walking through the pages of Veranda or Architectural Digest. Around every corner was another amazing sight.
Lunch in the middle at Michael's Genuine and ending the day at George's Coconut Grove with these friends just made it perfect! The next day Lonell and I did a serious day of furniture shopping for a new dining set for the Keys house and found the perfect thing after combing through some 8 or 9 stores across Miami. All in all work for some, fun for me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wildmary said...

Sounds like you've had a great time on your trip. Good friends, good food, a break from the routine, sunshine, shopping....Nirvana! Welcome back! (nicely written post, BTW)