Friday, April 23, 2010

"Candy"

 


My latest download on itunes. I don't know if anyone else does this (though I suspect I'm not alone)......you hear something you like on the radio or elsewhere. You go to youtube to hear it again (in full) to make sure you really, really like it. Then you "committ" to it by purchasing the tune on your itunes account. Then you commence to playing
it to death. Can't help it.........love it so much you just have to keep hearing it over and over. You know you shouldn't cause in the end you'll be sick of it but you just can't seem to help yourself. Did this with that last song
I committed to as well......Florence and the Machine's Dog Days are Over. I'll do it with this one too cause.......it's
kinda like candy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wildmary said...

I get it! I've been doing that since I was in grade school, only it was records then, not iTunes. Erich always wonders how I know all the words to songs I like...it was all that repitition! I just wrote down another one yesterday. Gotta go look it up now...