Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Lindsay's Day

 


Our daughter has reached that point in her life when she starts reversing her birthdays.
My Mother started it many years ago. It took me awhile to understand it though I remember
it distinctly. Instead of turning 31, go back to 29 and hold.......for as long as possible.

You are at a wonderful point in your life though admittedly hectic. A career, a wonderful husband you
can't imagine living without, the most delightful and sweet little son. It's hard to think how it
could get any better. Each age and stage is wonderful and my wish for you is to truly enjoy and
appreciate each one.

Like my Mother, I am finding out being a "grand" may just be the best one of all. Happy Birthday
Lindsay! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lindsay said...

Thanks for the words of wisdom, mamma!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....