Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lost 3rd hand (eye)



Imagine my dismay yesterday when I turned on my trusty Sony
to have it simply say "access" and the lens starts going in/out
on it's own. Thought it was low battery so recharged and tried
again. No luck! Mark went online to see what he could find out
and came out and tried what they said only to make matters worse (but atleast he tried).
So for the moment I've lost my 3rd hand (or eye) and must wait for Amazon
to deliver my new "hand". Woe is me!

3 comments:

Dave said...

They don't make 'em like the used to I guess. Actually I have some old Brownies and they were basically made out of cardboard so I guess they never really made them good. I've been through like 10 cameras in the last ten years. It wasn't until I forked out $3000 for the 5D that I got one that was built like a tank.

wildmary said...

I know, Mary, don't you just feel lost without your camera? And I do believe that when camera is in hand we look at things differently, with an appreciation for detail and things we wouldn't otherwise notice.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it freaked me out a little to think I didn't have it. Mark knew it too cause he went online to look for a replacement IMMEDIATELY! I think he could see the panic in my eyes.