Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ready to roll?



I'll be the first to admit that I'm a worrier. Real and mental lists abound around here. Always sure I'm going to forget something but not sure what it'll be. With
Wild week upon us I am now seeing visions of 2 tightly packed cars carrying Mark and I, Lin, Dave, Dylan, 2 sets of clubs, 2 bikes,3 coolers, pack & play, stroller,portable high chair, bags of groceries, many suitcases etc, etc.
Whew! I'm tired already...............I think I need a vacation!

4 comments:

Mrs. Anzalone said...

You forgot about the car seat...

Unknown said...

you're right, but I have it........

lindsay said...

Why two sets of clubs, you golfing. Now that you're being invited to write for random golf publications, I wouldn't be suprised!

Unknown said...

other one is in case anyone w/o wants to go too.