Monday, July 20, 2009

Alphabet building

 


I am in the process of building myself an alphabet for future projects. Using
pictures that I myself have taken of different things that can be repurposed
as letters. I am striving for 2/3 of each letter in case I need more than one
in a word. I hope to then be able to spell whatever I might choose and print
each and clip frame them and give them as gifts or take orders from people to
do words for them. We sell such "words" in our shop and while I often hear
people say "I could do that myself" I wonder if anyone actually has. Well, I plan to!
Here's a few of my letters. Preorders anyone?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mrs. Anzalone said...

Our friends did this on a vacation and spelled their last name and framed it....I think I've got a long last name for it though...

Unknown said...

do it in a 4X6 size pic, it's not too long.........we have words like celebrate, happiness .....but I will say Wild is easier!

Dave said...

That's cool, I have seen that done. You can get creative and find letters almost anywhere!