Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Retirement II


After much thought I've decided to leave my little part time "retirement" job at Baskets in the Belfry. So as of Christmas I will no longer be part of work scene.
I've made this choice for several personal reasons and the list of which is important only to myself. I will miss Polly and Pat and all the other women I've had the chance to work with over the several years there. I will also miss the
creative outlet it afforded me. On the other hand, I've managed to stay creative in other faucets of my life and will continue to do so.
The peace of mind in even making this decision has already made the choice the right one. Life is short and if you don't believe me, wait til you are my age. You'll spend your time not looking back with regret but forward with anticipation of getting the most out of each good day!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Yay! So happy for you momma!