Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Early Mother's Day

 


Since I will be going "home" as in where I grew up this Mothers Day I am honoring those who have been mother's in my "home" years. My own mother, Virginia also know affectionately as Giner and Mom. My two grandmothers, Virginia Corp and Nora Anzalone and my Aunt and Godmother, Laura also know as Larrie. Although I didn't ever know my grandmother Corp, I felt as though I did by all I learned about her from my Mom. I got my name Mary not after her but because of her. Grandma Anzalone was in my life until I was nine or so and I have very loving memories of her. My Aunt Larrie is someone very important in my life as well. I honor these women who are all special to me. For being mom's to me each in her own special way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: