Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The end of Artprize for 2011 for me


Today was my last visit to the venues of Artprize.  Here are a few of today's faves but there were more.  What a wonderful event Artprize is to those of us who love and appreciate art.  There were some things that did not fit into the "art" category for me and some even made the top 10 (the sprayed copper guys : ( ) but overall it is still an amazing experience that we whom live in this great city of Grand Rapids should appreciate.
I anticipate it each year and enjoy each and every visit.  Today the weather was picture perfect.  I had my
ipod plugged into my ears and I parked far enough away to make it a nice walk though Heritage Hill enroute both ways.  Man, it doesn't get any better for me.

1 comment:

wildmary said...

I hadn't seen the mannequins before...actually kind of cool. They look like they're wearing stuff from a garden!