Monday, December 27, 2010

Short Week :(

I'm totally bummed that I have to miss 2 days with my favorite person in the whole wide world. We're leaving early in order to get Matt back home due to airport backups here in the Philly area this week. I totally love and adore my grandson and treasure each minute spent with him. 48 hrs less than I expected is not acceptable for either one of us. I know that he will miss me too. When we are together it is special time for both of us and we can't really get enough of each other. Some things are just out of our control though and we have to go with it..............we don't have to like it though!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wildmary said...

I had tears in my eyes reading this. Matt should have hitchiked! (Sorry, Matt, you've been demoted by cuteness!)