Thursday, July 1, 2010

Not just your ordinary burger...


Tonite is our turn to host the Treetop potluck. I've got 23 for dinner. Luckily I only make the meat and everyone
brings a dish to fill out the menu. We do this every Thursday in the summer. My choice is the above from Cooking
Light w/my own variation. I added roasted, pureed eggplant to the turkey and will have cranberry chutney w/it .
The lamb I added nothing but spices as this is the way Mark and I like it. I did make the greek yogurt/mint/lemon/garlic
sauce to go on it. If all turns out well, it maybe something to try for Wild week?

2 comments:

Justin Anzalone said...

I don't know what it is, but I love the taste of rosemary on the meat whenever I have lamb.

wildmary said...

Go for it! It sounds and looks goooood! Reunion it is.