Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Closing out summer

 

 

 



While I do have a week still at Lake Michigan with the girls (guys join us on Friday for the wkd) I still look forward
to closing out the summer with the Rice's on Lake Huron. There is something about Lake Huron that calls out to my soul.
It's almost like a familiarity I can't quite pinpoint. Perhaps I was there in another life~or it may be the fact the sunrise and moonrise are more in tune with my truest nature. It would be my fondest dream to find myself living there
at the close of my years for the peace and serenity it brings me. While others find comfort and harmony with the sun setting on the water, I find it with the sun and the moon rising across it. In any case, we are indeed fortunate to be surrounded by lakes as vast as an ocean on all sides of us in this wonderful state.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: