Sunday, April 12, 2009

2009 Summer Wild Reunion




Every year for the past 7 years we "Wild's" have a gathering of the siblings and their families. 4 years have been at Lake Michigan, one on the northern coast of California, Key West for Lin and Dave's wedding, and last year at Steamboat Springs following Justin and Meaghan's wedding. This year we have been looking at the Traverse City area. It is not an easy task to find something that will work for 20 plus people. Mary and I have been at it for the past 2 months and finally today I think we have found something that will work. Hopefully!
I know that I have spent countless hours on vacation rental websites going over available rentals as has Mary. Brian even logged some time looking. Today I found a nine bedroom place on Old Mission Peninsula at Bower's Harbor that could hold all of us! We shall now see if it "all" comes together!
My biggest thought is this..............how did I ever do this for a living for 25 years!

3 comments:

Brian said...

nice work Mary, looks good.

wildmary said...

I keep wondering the same thing. Especially because when you were working all those trips you planned were for somebody else's fun! I do appreciate that you're good at it and you have patience and determination. I hope this one works out! Thanks!

Dave said...

Looks awesome!!! And it's near wine too!