Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Keys



Tomorrow morning-Wednesday I'm off to Key Largo for 8 days. While I will be spending a lot of time watching basketball Thurs-Sun, I will get out to see the
sights and sounds and smells of Key Largo. It will be my 4th or 5th time there and
I never tire of it. Mostly because I love spending time with Bill and Lonell in this relaxing winter home of theirs. We eat great seafood which we get from the local fish market outside on their screened deck. We watch the NCAA tournament which we all love. We walk everyday before the heat strikes. Go out on the boat through the canals from their canal end outside the back door. Chill or (heat) ourselves in the Jacuzzi outside looking at the stars. Eat Key Lime pie almost everyday. Check out new restaurants for lunch. And Lonell and I manage to "redo" a room in their home most everytime I go. This time their bedroom. Couldn't ask for more fun for muah! Everything I love to do! And to top this 8 days off I fly to Philly to spend as much time w/my dear daughter Lindsay and my very favorite grandchild Dylan. Dave will even be there for a few days of my visit. Mark will join me there for a week as well. I can't wait! Hopefully I will post pics from both visits while I'm there............until then.......hola!

No comments: